Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Juxtapoz Interview with Robbo: On Banksy, Graffiti and More. Wow!!!

Juxtapoz Interview with Robbo: On Banksy, Graffiti and MoreRobbo talks to Juxtapoz about graffiti, his ongoing feud with Banksy, and his return to the art world.

I ordered a Budweiser and anxiously looked at my mobile. It was 7:50pm on a Friday night and Robbo has agreed to meet me at the Princess of Wales pub in Primrose Hill, London*. This friendly little pub was filled to the rafters with people who had gathered to watch the world cup on the two TV screen at either end of the bar. I didn’t have a good view of the entrance so I grabbed my drink and went outside where I was quickly joined by Robbo – a huge stature of a man with shaved head, a white ‘Team Robbo’ tee-shirt which he had designed himself, shorts and trainers. I spent the next few hours learning more about this old school graffiti legend who has been thrust back into the spotlight. –Helen Soteriou

Read the interview at Juxtapoz here.

No comments:

Post a Comment